Sunday, February 11

The Proverbial Coffee Pot is On

Welcome to the Convergence Cafe, a great source for the latest in news, reviews and brews. Everyday (or few days, 'cause I'm a student) you'll see a roundup of the latest interesting news stories and reviews of some new movies and music. As of now, it'll probably be news during the weekday and movies and music on the weekend. Hopefully soon, I will be able to finish my compilation of all things coffee and tea related to actually justify using the term brews in my slogan. E-mails with news story links or outside reviews are always nice, or you can also send me your own reviews (or photos, art, rants etc.) and if they're good, I'd be happy to post them. Basically anything you want to send me is welcome .

I appreciate your visit and hope you'll check back regularly.

RS
Proprietor, The Convergence Cafe

No comments: