Monday, March 26

What the internet is good for

I was doing the internet rat thing this morning, clicking on link after link, when I found this supposedly high-end tea from the 1960's for sale, called Guang Yun Beeng Cha Pu-erh Tea. The tea is sold by this company called Generation Teas, and you should check out their website.

They have all sorts of different types of rare teas, and unless you mind buying your tea a little in bulk, or you can't justify spending a decent chunk of your paycheck on something sweet to drink, I'd recommend you pick some up.

Idea: Maybe I'll start a new series of reviews on different types of teas/coffees etc, so you don't have to buy 2 pounds of green tea from China only to find out that it tastes like dirt. Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...tea that tastes like dirt? sounds like big green hojicha to me. I think that tea/coffee reviews would be great -- need any taste testers?